The Para-Lift range of trailing planter frames from BOSS Agriculture are ideally suited for farming on reasonably flat/level country as the pull is fixed directly to the main frame.
This means the frame has only in-frame wheels as front castor wheels are not required.
The advantage of a Para-Lift frame is that a percentage of the planter’s weight is transferred directly onto the tractor drawbar giving better traction and making use of the available horse power.
Para-Lift trailing planter frames are constructed of 100 x 100 x 9mm RHS with plated joints on both the top and underside of the frame to ensure maximum strength & durability. The proven frame design built with experience ensures no dead weight is carried with all cross members load carrying or supportive, this allows for some flexibility with row spacings and provides better access to row units for servicing. The frame lifts very high (1400mm under-bar) making servicing and general inspection of row units easy.
Para-Lift planter frames are available in standard widths of 12Metres/40ft Single Fold or 18Metres/60ft Double Fold and frames can be configured with different row unit or depth wheel spacings as required.
Para-Lift Planter Frame Features
- Tough durable 100mm x 100mm x 9mm RHS frame
- 5 Tonne capacity hubs used throughout
- High lift frame design
- Walking depth gauge wheels in centre section
- All hydraulics hoses are protected with spiral wrap in rub prone areas
- Hydraulic saddles are used to carry all hoses
- All pivots are fitted with replaceable spherical ball pivots
- Saddle provisions for air seeder hosing
- 2 stage parking jack
- Laser cut identification on drawbar end for all hydraulic hoses
- Laser cut hydraulic hose keepers provided when unhitching machine
- Adjustable drawbar tongue standard
- Frame wheel mud scrappers
- Parking stands
- Safety fold pins
- Optional toolbox, handwash tank & drawbar basket
- Optional liquid tank & hypro pump