Available in 8 row & 12 row, our Lilliston rigs or rolling cultivators as they are also known are designed to handle a variety of tasks in the field:
- Refine seed beds prior to planting for added seedling vigour & improved water infiltration.
- Incorporate pre- and post-emergence chemicals for fast knockdown and effective weed control.
- Cultivation of weeds while preserving seedling growth and crop root systems.
- Help control soil and water losses from erosion whilst improving soil aeration.
- Help manage residue retention.
The Boss Agriculture Lilliston rig also features new bolted gang adjustments, so in-field set ups are made evenly & are simple for operators to perform.
Features & Specifications:
- Tough 7” heavy wall RHS frames with bridge beams.
- Cat 3/Cat4 linkage standard.
- Heavy duty bolted cross-members used throughout.
- Hard faced 5 spider gangs with simple to use bolted adjustments.
- Straight line shear release clamps & shanks fitted with Alabama’s & utilising a standard ½” shear bolt for cost effective long term performance.
- Optional heavy duty stabiliser with 4 tonne hubs, 30” x 10mm disc with independent adjustment and vertical fold.
- All pivots use our proven durable poly bushes and 1¼”chrome/stainless steel pins.
- Australian Manufactured.