The BOSS Agriculture range of side & centre busters are available in two different breakout models 5 tonne or 9 tonne; in either 2 bar or 3 bar versions depending on available horsepower & individual requirements.
5 Tonne tynes are fitted to 6” heavy wall RHS frames & 9 tonne tynes are fitted to 8” heavy wall RHS frames.
Frames are available in a welded design to minimise weight or a bolted design to minimise frame fatigue & allow for any changes in tyne layouts.
Optional bed-former kits are available to suit 1500mm, 2000mm & 3000mm beds.
Features & Specifications:
- Two models are available: 5 tonne or 9 tonne breakout
- Tough 2 or 3 bar 6” or 8” heavy wall RHS frames.
- Maximum under-bar clearance to promote trash flow
- Cat 3/Cat 4 linkage standard
- Available in 4, 6, 8 or 12 Row
- Diamond mounted tyne assemblies for reduced twist and easy toolbar relocation
- Straight line shear assembly used on tynes utilising a standard ⅝ or ¾ shear bolt for cost effective long term performance.
- Low draft fixed or adjustable bisalloy front shank assemblies fitted with replaceable cast shin guards & cast ripper points that can be tungsten grit coated for extended life
- Heavy duty depth gauge wheels
- Low draft adjustable bisalloy rear shanks fitted with replaceable cast shin guards & cast ripper points that can be tungsten grit coated for extended life
- Heavy duty fabricated Boss furrowers with replaceable cutting edges
- Optional flush mounted mulch blades or delta wings available
- Ezy shank height adjustment for simple one handed adjustment
- Solid fertiliser or gas boots available
- Optional heavy duty stabiliser with 4 tonne hubs, 30” x 10mm disc with independent adjustment and vertical fold.
- Machines can be fitted with hose trays for carrying gas lines
- Australian Manufactured