BOSS Agriculture's range of precision vacuum planters deliver unequaled accuracy and longevity. Our precision
planters are configurable on either trailing or three-point linkage toolbars with different folding or stackfold
options to suit most requirements. Our precision double disc DX50 row units set the benchmark in low maintenance
high accuracy seeding. Precision vacuum meters and seed boxes can also be fitted onto our SX range of single disc units.
Our DX50 row unit is compatible with Precision Planting or John Deere Seed Metering systems depending on customer preference.
With many advances in precision seeding the last few years our row unit can be fitted with many great options to increase your yield potential including:
- PSS vSet – Precision seed metering vSet features a flat seed disk with a 5-lobed singulator for precise consistent seed metering utilising a
single vacuum setting for simplicity & ease of use. Each seed releases down the center of the tube – critical to optimum spacing.
- PSS vDrive – An electric drive on each individual seed meter delivering superior population control. The integrated controller in the motor
allows for sub-second execution of the correct population, row by row and around curves.
- PSS Delta Force – Delivering consistent seeding depth across all soil types with constant pressure on the ground which also helps with press
wheel consistency & field finish.
- PSS/Boss Floating Row Cleaners – Can be used via a mechanical adjustment or an air operated ram to deliver precise even row cleaning or soil
movement across all soil types.
- PSS V-Apply – Row by row liquid fertiliser control via the Precision 20/20 monitor for accurate & simple product application.
- PSS Speedtube – High speed seed delivery taking the seed from the metering unit to the seed trench via a conveyor system that is matched to
ground speed for increased efficiency whilst maintaining accuracy.
- PSS Smartfirmer - Seed-firmer sensor that measures organic matter, moisture, residue and temperature. Now you can optimize hybrid selection,
population, depth, fertility and row cleaners in real time.
For more information please visit Precision Seeding's website: https://pssag.com/